Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Joe Marcose P.J.K

On of the great moments in my career as a newsman was when I was awarded the Pingat Jasa Kebaktian (PJK) by His Royal Highness the Sultan of Pahang in 1987. Tuanku gave this award as he recognized our contribution towards the development of sport in our country.
At that time Tuanku was the President of the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM).
The picture show His Royal Highness the Tengku Makhota of Pahang, Tengku Abddullah Sultan Ahmad Shah presenting me with the PJK in Pekan, Pahang.
I have a lot of respect for the Sultan and TM. They are good people with good hearts.
Today Tuanku Sultan is still the President of FAM, but TM has moved into hockey and is now the President of Malaysian Hockey Federation (MHF).
As for me, I am now serving the most high. Journalism prepared me for the hard life. It also prepared to me accept people as they are.

1 comments :

  1. dsoulkeeper said...

    Pastor?u look different now compare with the pic..btw..it is great knowing a great person like u pastor..u have been very good to us..just like a father..thank u pastor..