Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tsunami-like flood in Shah Alam

Tsunami Pictures: Banda Aceh, Indonesia, Homes (National Geographic)
A few days ago, I had a vision which caused me to cry out to the Lord. In that vision, I saw a tsunami-like flood, waters that were black and dirty all around our church in Shah Alam. I saw some of us trying to pull some others out from the waters. The waters kept rising but it never touched the church area. I had this vision a least twice and then I asked the Lord what was the meaning of the vision.
Yesterday I received the answer. The flood of dirty and black water is about major problems that's going to take place around us. Many people will be suffering from all kinds of stuffs - among them disease, hunger, mental and marital problems . But those who are faithful and preserve their faith, will not be touched by these problems.
I feel that we should be more focussed on pray and on the things above and less on the things of the world from now on.

0 comments :